The zipathwayZ LIVE Group Series offers interactive education and comprehensive training in all aspects of restorative implant dentistry.
- This four (4) session educational continuum provides the tools, skills, and confidence to successfully incorporate dental implant therapyinto the restorative practice.
- Twenty-eight (28) hours of continuing education credits will be awarded for live participation, as well as additional credit hours for self-study activities.
This program focuses on patient education and identification of candidates for implant therapy, through diagnosis, treatment planning, and fabrication of provisional restorations through definitive restorations. Participants will follow patients through the dental implant treatment process during the course of the program. By training the dental implant team, confidence and new skills are developed.
- Session 1: Introduction, Diagnosis and Treatment Planning
- Session 2: Treatment of Edentulous/Partially Edentulous Patients
- Session 3: Immediate Occlusal Loading Full-Arch Interim Prostheses
- Session 4: Presentation of Final Clinical Cases
- Session 5 (Optional): Two-day hands-on restorative workshop at a ZimVie Institute training facility.
To learn more about this program, contact your local ZimVie Dental Sales Representative or call 1-800-717-4143.