Puros Ci is a unique combination of cancellous, cortical and demineralized cortical bone designed for filling bone voids.
- Tutoplast Process1 - The Tutoplast Process is a proprietary process that preserves biomechanical/biochemical integrity and native tissue structure.
- Cancelle SP Process1 - The Cancelle SP Process is a proprietary process that sterilizes DBM while simultaneously allowing it to maintain its OI potential.
The Proprietary Tutoplast® Process
The proprietary Tutoplast process assures the highest standard of tissue quality with minimal risk of disease transmission.8
That’s why, for over 40 years, Tutoplast processed tissues have been used in more than five million procedures.8
Features & Benefits
- Ideal Blend1 - Combination of mineralized and demineralized allograft bone (DBM)
- Best In Class Processing1 - Proprietary Tutoplast processing preserves the native collagen matrix of the mineralized particles
- Trusted Source1 - Safety and reliability you expect from the Puros Brand
- Convenient Handling - Quick hydration. Room temperature storage2
- Data on file with RTI Surgical, Inc.
- Refer to product label for specific storage parameters.
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Cancelle SP is a U.S. registered trademark of RTI Surgical, Inc. Puros is manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. Tutoplast is a registered trademark of Tutogen Medical GmbH. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental.
Customer Service & Technical Support
At ZimVie Dental, our focus is always on you. Priority attention is the hallmark of our service commitment, and we stand ready to offer you an unprecedented level of service and personalized solutions.