- Barboza EP, Stutz B, Ferreira VF, Carvalho W. Guided bone regeneration using nonexpanded polytetrafluoroethylene membranes in preparation for dental implant placements - a report of 420 cases. Implant Dent. 2010;19:2-7.
- 2. Hoffman O, Bartee BK, Beaumont C, Kasaj A, Deli G, Zafiropoulos GG. Alveolar bone preservation in extraction sockets using non-resorbable d-PTFE membranes: A retrospective non-randomized study. J Periodontol. 2008;79:1355-1369.
- 3. Fotek PD, Neiva RF, Wang HL. Comparison of dermal matrix and polytetrafluoroethylene membrane for socket bone augmentation: a clinical and histologic study. J Periodontol. 2009;80:776-785.
- 4. Barboza EP, Francisco BS, Ferreira VF. Soft tissue enhancement using non-expanded PTFE membranes without primary closure [abstract]. Presented at the 2008 Research Forum Poster Session. Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Periodontology (AAP) in Seattle, WA, September 6-9, 2008.
- 5. Ronda M, Rebaudi A, Torelli L, Stacchi C. Expanded vs. dense polytetrafluoroethylene membranes in vertical ridge augmentation around dental implants: a prospective randomized controlled clinical trial. Clin Oral Impl Res. 2014 Jul;25(7):859-66.
High-Density PTFE Membranes
- d-PTFE Non-Resorbable Textured Membrane
- Titanium Reinforced d-PTFE Non-Resorbable Membrane
- d-PTFE Non-Resorbable Membrane
Features & Benefits
- OsseoGuard PTFE Textured Membranes: Non-Resorbable - Does not resorb prematurely – you dictate healing time
- OsseoGuard PTFE Titanium-Reinforced Membranes: Grade 1 titanium, lightweight framework - Easy to form in three dimensions and retains no memory, allowing for passive fit
Two Handling Options And 15 Different Shapes To Meet Your Clinical Needs
- OsseoGuard PTFE Non-Textured Membranes: Soft tissue attaches, but doesn’t grow through the membrane - Exposed membrane allows for non-surgical removal; no anesthesia required
Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. Please contact your local sales representative or customer service team.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. OsseoGuard PTFE products are manufactured by Osteogenics Biomedical, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZBINST0033 REV A 06/19 ©2019 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.
Need Customer Service or Tech Support?
We realize every minute counts when you're running a successful practice. That's why it is our promise that you will always be at the front of the line whenever you need support.